Hiwave Smart Center is looking for a motivated candidate who understands US and Chinese culture, technology, economics, marketing and has strong communication skills to work with a dynamic high-tech company focusing on advanced machinery manufacturing, new materials and IOT related product and service. The candidate will assist the president and general manager in preparing marking materials, carrying out client follow ups and upholding general office duties. This is a full-time position.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Fluent in English (any level of Chinese is a plus)
· MS Office – professional level
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Event organizing experience is a plus
· Customer service experience in electronic products/appliances is a plus
· Must be willing to travel between US and China a few times a year
· US citizen, permanent resident or working permit holder
This is a US/Georgia Branch based position, but require substantial amount of time to work at the Shanghai Headquarters. Located in the Zizhu High Technology Zone next to the top ranked technology university: Shanghai Jiaotong University.
· Company provided housing
· Round-trip travel to Shanghai
· Great growth potential